Why You Should Leave Outdoor Roller Blinds Installation to the Experts
Bunnings Outdoor Roller Blinds could be a good idea if you are an expert at installing outdoor roller blinds. If you have done it before then its likely going still going to take you most of the day, including taking measurements, cutting to size, adjusting components and setting the limits on the motors.
Ideally you might think it will be installed on the same day but it could take a while to achieve this. And end up taking a whole weekend, which is precious time you could have spent with friends or family. It may be cheaper than hiring a professional windows treatment company to do the job for you, however time is valuable and getting it done in a couple of hours is what Open N Shut specialise in. Here are 3 reasons why you should leave your Outdoor Roller Blinds installation to the experts:
1. DIY Outdoor Roller Blinds are not for everyone:
Think about this: How would you like to spend a Sunday morning:
- Getting all stressed out trying to figure out how to install your Bunnings Outdoor Roller Blinds in the front of your house, or,
- Drink a cup of good coffee, all stress-free, while watching a professional installer complete the job for you in a fraction of the time?
Definitely, option 2 sounds like a wise alternative, right?
To install Outdoor Blinds, you will need the right equipment next to you to ensure that the blinds will be correctly installed and will perform well. On the other hand, you will need a lot of patience, time and the ability to follow instructions easily to complete the task with no issues.
When you get your roller outdoor blinds from Open ‘N’ Shut, we provide a wide selection of locally manufactured outdoor blinds in Adelaide with modern or traditional styles to suit any home.
2. The wrong fit means extra costs for your pocket
Many things can go wrong if you don’t know how to do the correct measurements of the areas where your roller blinds will be, and as a result, you will have to expend more money to either fix them or get new ones.
When you hire the installation process from Open ‘N’ Shut, we make sure that:
- Our friendly consultants will bring the showroom to you so, you will see the different options available.
- Staff will measure up and advise you on the best outdoor blinds to suit your needs.
- We will take care of the final installation.
- You will get the best quality custom-made blinds in your home.
You can be sure that you’re in good hands as we oversee the design, manufacture and installation of all our Adelaide outdoor blinds.
3. You will receive value for money with us
- They are too weak and can’t survive in the harsh Australian weather
- Don’t have enough tension to block light wind or rain
- Probably you will have to replace them too soon
At Open ‘N’ Shut, we guarantee the highest quality product for your home. As we are involved in the process from start to finish, there is less risk of error or problems within the process. Also, we offer a 5-year guarantee on all our outdoor blinds.
Above all, our friendly Adelaide customer service team will be able to assist you with the range of styles and options you prefer. We guarantee to provide expert advice on choosing the best outdoor blinds to suit your home because we know all homes and properties are not the same.
Get a free in-home measure and install quote from Open N Shut.
We could have your Roller Shutters installed in less than 7 days!